Isnin, 10 Ogos 2009

mappig science shot! ;D

























hii.

its didi againm updating the blog.
today, we're having mapping science for ND 2. its quiet easy but real hard. HEHE

so, i did took some picture by my phone.

so yeah, some convo you'd to read.

me : guys! gather together.
them : laju laju, si hilmi mengambar!
me : haha, sandi.

......

me : sir laju gambar! hehe.
them : awueh! sir laju sir laju sir.
sir : bah bah. (:
me : holright!

HAHA, apakan. it doesnt really sound funny. but, hey. my sir sporting yknow. he join us. ;p

so yeah, on friday. we're heading to pulau pelumpong! WHEEEE! siok eh. but, too bad. its just guys. and the girl.. entahlah, some of them busy and stuff.

well, junior are invited to tag along tho. HEHE. collection aight? HEHE.

bah, thats all fer today.

cheers!

didi.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan